• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

gets stuck going left???

OK so I'm up in the hills hunting and the high of the day is usually 8*f ..so as I'm driving down the hill and i take a hard left on a switch back.when its time to go straight it doesn't center back up??????i have to stop the truck and turn excessively right then everything is normal.i cant figure out if it is my steering box or has something to do with my four wheel drive.it only happens when I'm in 4 wheels and really cold.any ideas?

• Owner

Camber or Caster will cause the return normally of the steering... But as for binding up and getting stiff that still points to the gear box more than pump. You never said anything about hard brakes too. So this point back to the gear box again... Remember if the pump is going then steering would be bad all the time with the brakes...