• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Just did a bunch of work on the truck getting ready for a drive.First thing put a "stealth" plate on the VP44. Its finished but the wire is not hooked to the Edge yet.Then did the final stages of the "big fuel line" mod to the truck. Ran the large line from the fuel filter housing to the VP44. Now when I put everything back together its throwing a "PO122" code. Drives fine, fuel pressure, throttle and so on is fine. Have tried to erase the code several times using the ScanGauge but guess its popping back up again.I am running out of time and need to take a 900 mile trip this weekend. As the truck is running fine, any reason why I cannot just drive it with the yellow engine light and the PO122 code showing? Thx,FT

0122 apps sensor voltage too low. You could try to do the apps reset to see if it helps out it doesnt take very long. When my apps went out it hicupped on me once I actually thought it was a fluke as it didnt do it again even though it tripped a code. I drove 1000 miles that weekend, got home and parked the truck for the night. Went out the next morning to unhook the trailer and when I went to pull out the truck fell flat on its face. Ive carried a spare ever since when I go out on the road.

Might be worth upgrading since you have a trip coming up. Get ahold of Tim, he will fix you up and he ships fast.

http://www.dodgecumminsapps.com/

Ryan,

No time for that, We head out on Sunday morning with 430 miles ahead of us...

Thanks though!

- - - Updated - - -

JR,

How do you do an APPS reset? Am wondering if just pulling the plug off of the sensor and resetting it might be the issue? Thats all I did to this unit, unplug it to get it out of the way.

Thx,

FT

Just wanted to let you guys know that I reset the connector to the unit and deleted the code then let the truck sit overnight. Next morning it started fine and no error light or code! Been driving it for a day now and just like normal.Thanks for the assistance!FT

Ryan,Its built up pretty well but there are still some good truck places over here, most of them near the Deer Valley Airport.Just made it back home, did 850 miles in two days (not to mention loading a 20 foot Penske truck helping a friend move) and made it back home just 30 minutes ago. No issues with the truck at all!Thanks for the help everyone!FT

• Like 1