• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

12V Auto Picture request. Please?

You guys with a 12V auto.. Can I get someone to take a picture of the throttle linkage/tps section of your truck for me? Basically, I'm trying to determine the correct layout to fix my truck.The PO hodge-podged this entire truck. The TPS setup on my truck is so redneck, that I feel embarrassed to call myself a redneck.I'll post a pic shortly of what my current catastrophically engineered TPS mount looks like..I've got a buddy that has a '95 Auto converted to 5 speed. He no longer needs his TPS and bracketry, and said I could have it. Well, his looks completely different than my '97.Thanks.

Here is mine. As you can see, there's the base portion of the bracket to the left of the springs. The right side (in picture) is totally missing. The SINGLE screw holding the TPS is two screws welded together LOL.. My buddy's '95 is completely different, as the bracket to mount the TPS on his looks to be a single piece, rather than a 2 piece on mine.. Bear in mind that my truck was originally a 5 speed, so no TPS was there to begin with. http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5219&d=1363873374

post-10339-138698199204_thumb.jpg

Must not be any 12 valve auto guys on here at all? :pray: Have you made any progress lately Rick? Other than what your looking for here?

Thanks, JR. I'm actually still troubleshooting some of his requests, and this thread is part of that :)

here's the best one I got, tell me what you need a pic of and at what angle and I'll get them tomorrow,

Posted Image

it's a 97 stock auto if that helps

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I havent been on this site for a while and I just saw your post.I have been helped tremendously by this site, and sending a pic would be a way for me to give something back in spite of my limited knowledge.So... long question made short... Do you still need more pics?I have a totally stock 1996 12V.John

• 2 months later...