• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Strangest cummins you have ever seen

The guy has a death wish mounting his seat in front of 2 potential bombs like that without even so much as a protective fender.:clap:I wonder how he cools the engine, I see no apparent cooling ability. Never new Cummins built an air cooled engine.:think:

• Owner

The guy has a death wish mounting his seat in front of 2 potential bombs like that without even so much as a protective fender.:clap: I wonder how he cools the engine, I see no apparent cooling ability. Never new Cummins built an air cooled engine.:think:

The tires I was thinking of the blow out factor but just the fact of picking up road debris and fling it back on you. I was wondering the same thing about the cooling system as well as the air system. I'm wondering if its a naturally aspirated because there is no intercooler either.

The tires I was thinking of the blow out factor but just the fact of picking up road debris and fling it back on you. I was wondering the same thing about the cooling system as well as the air system. I'm wondering if its a naturally aspirated because there is no intercooler either.

Was chatting with the friend that took the photo. The cooling system is the box on the right side across from the drivers seat. and yes the turbo is on it and working

• 2 weeks later...