Got my levelling kit and air bags on :)

Looks good. I kind of wonder about the life your truck has had. By chance did the truck do a lot of heavy hauling in the past?

No, it hauled drums of chemicals to oilfield sites until it had 380,000kms on it. It never had a 5th wheel hitch until 4 years ago and hauled a horse trailer a few times. Still has the stock balljoints in it and front axle u joints are original too. It only needed the air bags cause once the 2" leveling kit was in a load made the rear sit lower than the front. Otherwise my 1500lb camper made the truck sit level in stock condition. I just wanted it higher, plus it rides nicer on air empty. Before it was rougher until it had weight in it. Now when I haul a load of bales thats 17,000lbs it won't squat at all.

Not sure who made the bags, but my firestones only require 5 psi in them at a minimum. The ride will be much better at 5psi empty than 20 psi. When I have 20 psi in my bags and they are empty my kidney's get angry after a few miles. I ran a 2" level for several years and really liked the look, but as we started using the truck with more tongue and bed weight I didn't like how much air they took to keep level when loaded so I dropped to a 1" and while the 2" was sharp looking the 1" is pretty functional for a TT with 1300lbs of tongue weight and firewood/4wheeler in the bed.

I may be temping fate but I have never ran the minimum 5 psi recommended by firestone since I installed the bags 10 years ago and they still hold 90 psi under 1 1/2 - 2 cords of wet firewood. I found that the ride was better empty with no air then with and just left it that way and took my chances.