• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hi from Ohio!

sngsht

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and this is the first Diesel pick-up I've owned. Spent a lot of time with the big Cummins' back in the day, so the Cummins/Dodge was the only choice when I decided go diesel :thumbup2:.. I've been reading lots of info on here and just found my way down to the intro section!

John beware,This place is the epitome of mullet. We may look all business up front, but it's a big a$$ party in the back. J/K, I am a little sleep deprived, so anyway, welcome to the family. Just a little south of ya down here in KY.

• Like 1