• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

power chips

Anyone have input on power chips for the cummins 5.9?

I have input, but first I need to know what you use the truck for. Are you looking for BIG power or just some extra oomph with added MPGs? What has been done to the truck and what do you have planned? Sorry for answering with questions, it just that there is so many options out there and every one of them is the perfect fit for someone and still the wrong one for someone else. Kenny 352-636-0812

Hey Kenny, I've got an '05 2500 Dodge quad cab long bed w/ auto trans. Looking for a little umph ubt most importantly...better fuel mileage. Don't want to punch it out so to speak as to risk damage or have to spend more money on add ons. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Richard.

Richard, I always recomend gauges with adding power. Do you want a power adder that has built-in gauges that also has built in safety features, or do think you would rather watch the gauges your self. Also.. -Do you use the truck for towing? How much and how often? -Do you plan on doing and exhaust kit? -Do you plan on doing an air intake? You can give me a call if you want to talk about it over the phone. Thanks, Kenny 352-636-0812