• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

driving on the water

No wildfires out here, but this is what part of I70 on the west side of Indy looked like when I went home about 3 weeks ago. I crossed a bridge over a river that topped its banks and all of sudden it was like driving to Key West only lower.post-10340-138698201705_thumb.jpg

post-10340-138698201684_thumb.jpg

post-10340-138698201695_thumb.jpg

Reminds me of when Sandy came through and dumped a foot of rain on us. I had to haul a car to Cincinnati and the water was right up to the edge of the freeway in many spots. Entire fields were submerged. Ive never seen that much water here before

I went through ND last year in the summer time and there was water everywhere. They had some of the freeways sand bagged up to try and keep the water off and had many gas driven pumps running everywhere trying to move the water away from and off the roadways.I have seen water over the roadways like this in other places like Texas, Louisiana, illinois, Indianna, Florida, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. But didn't expect to see this in ND

• Owner

The weather here turn hot! I mean hot as 90-95*F and the snow melt is kicking up the river in a quick hurry here. Nothing dangerous yet but quickly rising in flow. Like last night I slept out in the RV being I had a friend over and the river is getting louder through the evening as the water is rising. Yeah out here the river rises at night and falls during the day. It takes 12 hours for the melt flow to get to me. As for the company I getting ampped up to start hauling firewood this morning. (Screamin' Beavers!)

The weather here turn hot! I mean hot as 90-95*F and the snow melt is kicking up the river in a quick hurry here. Nothing dangerous yet but quickly rising in flow. Like last night I slept out in the RV being I had a friend over and the river is getting louder through the evening as the water is rising. Yeah out here the river rises at night and falls during the day. It takes 12 hours for the melt flow to get to me. As for the company I getting ampped up to start hauling firewood this morning. (Screamin' Beavers!)

Screaming beavers and Wood. Has nice ring to it no matter how you look at it.:tease: