• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

merry x-mass and happy new year

thracing

• Owner

I got some steel puzzle toyz... But the funny part is like the rings and such I had gone though most of them in under a hour... Then the trapped satellite in a cage I figured that out in about 10 minutes... Mom though she had got me a toy I couldn't solve quick... LMAO... :lmao2:http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=123&stc=1&d=1261806029 http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=124&stc=1&d=1261806029

post-2-138698162555_thumb.jpg

post-2-138698162565_thumb.jpg

I got some steel puzzle toyz... But the funny part is like the rings and such I had gone though most of them in under a hour... Then the trapped satellite in a cage I figured that out in about 10 minutes... Mom though she had got me a toy I couldn't solve quick... LMAO... :lmao2:

i have to hand it to you....i think you see problems a little different than i do.......

they are a real slick deal guesswho 50-60%fast spoolup 100-150egt drop they work really well [that and i like shiny stuff lol] worth the bang for the buck for sure

i don't have any crediable info one way or another.....some say the equal lengths will help spool up. some say you lose to much heat to the tube.... i don't know at all, but those look BAD!:cool::shades: do you have access to a dino?

I look at the positive thing, I work at a coal mine and there are probably lots of people who would love to have a lump of coal just for the heat they could get from it. You say it like it was a bad thing................:whistle:

If I tried to burn coal here for heat, I'd get a big fat fine for Christmas. The crawl space under the old part of my house has a bunch of coal leftover from when a previous owner burned it decades ago (that's where my wife gets it...I mean Santa gets it). I'd be only to happy to gift it to someone who can use it. Maybe that would get me off of the naughty list.:confused:

Posted Image

Edited by edcasey

hi guesswho yes i do i have 5 superflow dyno,s and two mustang wheel dyno,s here on sit at my shop [have a look at my shop pix] i have sold about 10 of these headers this year and heard and seen some real good numbers and results ,have a 02 24 valve motor in the process of being built that will have one on when the time comes for the dyno .i have a fella that works here for me that has a 04 dually with a 6 speed and 373 gears, its got Smarty/TNT, BD Super"B"Special, GDP MK-2+BL, BD Flow-Max, Arson, K&N CAI, 2nd-Gen Intake, 5" exhaust,BEA Header, RP, EGT and Boost gauges he made 633 hp 1178tq here and up at the dr diesel,s dyno days in georgetown this year.jim say,s he has dropped about 200 degrees in egt,s with the 5th wheel in tow and insane tubro spool up time ,you know its him coming in for work here in the morning before you see him lol