• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I must apologize, after reading my comment and the fallowing posts by others, I see that I sounded like a pompas ___. I'm sorry, I ment no disrespect in my statements. Perhaps a review of my post by my better half will help avoid further embarrassment... :-(

• Like 2

I must apologize, after reading my comment and the fallowing posts by others, I see that I sounded like a pompas ___. I'm sorry, I ment no disrespect in my statements. Perhaps a review of my post by my better half will help avoid further embarrassment... :-(

Eh, I like the way you strapped it down and if I owned something with 4 wheels (I do dirt bikes lol) I think I would revert to your method. Thanks for sharing it. Everyone has their own methods....but reading how others do it could enlighten others :thumbup2:
  • Like 1

One of the things that attracted me to this forum and has kept me here is the freely shared information on what we do with and to our trucks. We dont all do things the same way. That is how we all learn, from each other. Sometimes if might not come out right, but some times s___ happens. I try to keep a small crow bar handy for quick removal of the foot from the mouth.:ashamed:

• Like 1

It's all good , hard to tell from pics on the Internet . I did order a 10,000lb , 3" x 27' ratchet strap from an industrial supply company for the back. Rzr sits all on the bed, no side to side movement because of its width and will be tied down very well. I am also a pretty mello driver,I recently took out my 100 plate and put the 10 back in, going for economy on this trip, 64mph @ 1900 rpms is good for me.... Let people pass me all they want.