• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Made a flag pole for my truck!

So I had a bunch of random fire truck parts laying around the shop and I decided I was going to make a flag pole and holder for my truck. I used a piece of Pierce grab rail for the holder, it's attached to my tool box via grab rail stanchions off a Pierce. The flag pole itself is a piece of stainless rod used in ROM roll up doors on Pierces, the clips are off of Scott Air Pack Brackets, and the misc. hardware is all Pierce issued stainless hardware. Of course the first flag I had to fly was the 100th Anniversary of Pierce Fire Trucks flag :lol::hyper:post-12869-138698205203_thumb.jpg

So I had a bunch of random fire truck parts laying around the shop and I decided I was going to make a flag pole and holder for my truck. I used a piece of Pierce grab rail for the holder, it's attached to my tool box via grab rail stanchions off a Pierce. The flag pole itself is a piece of stainless rod used in ROM roll up doors on Pierces, the clips are off of Scott Air Pack Brackets, and the misc. hardware is all Pierce issued stainless hardware. Of course the first flag I had to fly was the 100th Anniversary of Pierce Fire Trucks flag :lol::hyper:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5797[/ATTACH]/QUOTE]

Very Nice!!!

Don't worry the white flag was just a quick test. Ive got the black "Don't Tread On Me" flag with a Skull and Cross bones on it. Goes with the "Black Pearl" Theme lol.

What's wrong with the 24 sticker? :shrug:

Just never cared for him that much. He is a heck of a driver I will give him that. I was a big Rusty Wallace fan for his career. There was a gal that used to work in our office who was a Gordon fan and she had a magnetic 24 on her car and I used to take the 4 and put it in her desk so she would ride around with the 2 on her car till she saw it. The best thing I ever saw Jeff Gordon do was run out of gas at the Winston(thats the all star race now that we cant have tobacco in racing anymore). He had it won except for the gas. How do you run out of gas in a race that short?

Anyway all that dont mean nothing. We all have drivers we like and ones we dont so dont take any offense by it. Thats just racin!!:thumbup2:

• Like 1

Don't worry the white flag was just a quick test. Ive got the black "Don't Tread On Me" flag with a Skull and Cross bones on it. Goes with the "Black Pearl" Theme lol. What's wrong with the 24 sticker? :shrug:

Much better. 'Murica. :thumbup2:
  • Like 1