• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Adjustable Track Bar

Good grief! LOL

Not bad for 91,000 miles. 3 transmissions, 4 steering boxes and needing a fourth, 2 broken leaves in the left rear spring, 2 sets of bushings in the front link arms, the 3 trackbars, and 2 front driveshafts. On a lighter note I do have just under 43,000 miles on the tires listed in my sig.

Not bad for 91,000 miles. 3 transmissions, 4 steering boxes and needing a fourth, 2 broken leaves in the left rear spring, 2 sets of bushings in the front link arms, the 3 trackbars, and 2 front driveshafts. On a lighter note I do have just under 43,000 miles on the tires listed in my sig.

And I thought I had problems... Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, you gotta help me here. I have alot of trouble understanding why in the world a person wants a truck lifted sooo high? I'm not saying 5" lift is big or small, as I have no idea how that really looks in person. But to me, there comes a point where lifting it anymore and it just does not look right. My logic is, yes, it is a good thing to have some lift. But anymore what good are you doing? The lowest area on the truck is the differential housing. If you can't go over something without hitting that then whats the point? :shrug:Bigger tires to raise the whole truck is a diff. story...

Okay, you gotta help me here. I have alot of trouble understanding why in the world a person wants a truck lifted sooo high? I'm not saying 5" lift is big or small, as I have no idea how that really looks in person. But to me, there comes a point where lifting it anymore and it just does not look right. My logic is, yes, it is a good thing to have some lift. But anymore what good are you doing? The lowest area on the truck is the differential housing. If you can't go over something without hitting that then whats the point? :shrug: Bigger tires to raise the whole truck is a diff. story...

I actually bought it with the lift already installed or i probably wouldn't have done anything but a leveling kit. The big plus to the lift and tire combo i have is that i don't need to run a raised hitch to pull a tow behind deck over trailer. Everyone else i know with a stock height truck has to run a raised hitch to get the trailer even close to level. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2