• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mike! This is for you!

hex0rz

• Owner

Nope sorry its not me... :whistle:I've got irrigation dam about a 1/4 to 1/3 mile behind the house that starts out 8" ling and necks down to 4" then at the top of the ridge it necks down to 1" by the time it hits the bottom of the hill at the house I've got 116-118 PSI of pressure. So that's what powers my hydro electric generator is the extra pressure which produces a extra 200-250w worth of power.

• Like 1

Seems to me... the water source must be above the devise. The water flow through the devise creates suction & moves outside water as well. Like a siphon. Or a scuba airlift (see Jacques Cousteau). They surface air hose injected compressed air into a large tube... the expanding bubble created suction as it rose, sucking silt & artifacts off the sea bed. Works better the deeper you are.

Actually, the secret to it all is the expansion tube. The white pvc pipe. From what I understand the source of water has to be below the pump, but after that it can pump uphill for several hundred feet. IMO, it sounds like if you can build up more stored kinetic energy to and build water pressure the better it probably will work. But anywho, the way I understand it to work is the water flows through the pipe from the source. Once it reaches the pump, water fills into the expansion tube. The pipe has to be sealed, because the air in it is then compressed by the water as it fills. When the air and water pressure equals an equilibrium, the air pushes back down and forces it out and pumps it. The check valves are needed to keep the water flowing one way and allow pressure relief. Everytime the water flows out of that check valve, water is flowing to the outlet side. Once the pressure becomes different again, the water flows through the check valve near the expansion tube and the check valve near the inlet side closes. Process repeats... Did that make sense? I understand that the water source is virtually unlimited and is not harnessed 100%, but it seems there should be a way to use or recycle the water that flows from the check valve. Also, the idea of an overunity device. I would like to entertain the idea: If you had a storage tank, water flows into this and fills it up, but you have to pump it from there to another location. The flow from the source is not enough to sustain a person regular water usage. Hence why you have a resevoir. What if you stuck this pump below the resevoir and used the stored energy in the tank, ran the pump with that water, but then the check valve nearest the inlet drains back into the resevoir? You could have a valve on the outlet line and use the water when needed but not be wasting any to use the pump. hmm.. I know, laws of physics say over unity is impossible...

Nope sorry its not me... :whistle: I've got irrigation dam about a 1/4 to 1/3 mile behind the house that starts out 8" ling and necks down to 4" then at the top of the ridge it necks down to 1" by the time it hits the bottom of the hill at the house I've got 116-118 PSI of pressure. So that's what powers my hydro electric generator is the extra pressure which produces a extra 200-250w worth of power.

How much "head" or "drop" do you have in your system Mike??? That's a serious question!!:lmao2: