• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Back Lights

YabbaDoo

What lights did you use?

Back before the dawn of time... I had a badly rusted Jeep Wagon... Buick 350 V8... with a plow... As I did the body work I somehow bondo'd a pair of spot bulbs in place of the backup lights. I sure could see backing up! Posted Image I only have a picture from the front. What good is this? (picture in ex-GF's driveway! Yikes!)

Flagman... The lower lights in the back I bought at good ol' Walmart and the top lights in the back and the bumper lights in the front I bought at a flea market (at different flea markets) , and last but not least the reverse lights in the rear wheel wells from Harbor Freight they are very small and compact... I even have those on the front of my Lincoln:cool: Which by the way makes it look like I ran over a Smart car:lol: