• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Why???

dorkweed

Remember when you could buy a vehicle with "MANUAL" window cranks, door locks buttons, seat adjustment levers, mirror adjustment, etc.??? It was a rather "RARE" event that one of those things failed over the life of the vehicle………………………however; if it did it was relatively easy to replace for the average stupid American!!!:duh::smart: Not so now!!!Can you even purchase a "new" vehicle with "manual anything"???:shrug::ahhh: If not, why not??? Are we Americans…………..and Canadians………………that effffing lazy now???? I loved the vinyl floors that I "ordered" on my '99. When I ordered my '04.5, I was told I couldn't get them!!!:shrug::cookoo: Why????It's no wonder that more and more Americans grow up "fat, drunk, and stupid"………:soap::soap:Bad day…...

How do power windows help me get drunk???

It doesn't. But for many Americans; just that little bit of exertion of a manual crank handle would burn a calorie or three………….and over the life of the vehicle, one could say that it helped someone lose "X" pounds of weight!!!:duh::badidea::wtf: But who am I to say…………………………….I weigh the same now than when I graduated HS in '82. My Mom is only about 20lbs. heavier than when her and Dad got married……………………..she's about 140lbs. now. Twas a bad day today……………………started out good………………but went down fast. Had an argument about a horse with the trainer today. No problems when the trainer rides…………………….but put the 300lb. woman/owner on the horses back………………………that's where the issues started. Won't go into detail…………………………….sorry guys, just venting.

Haha, well, I'm sympathetic about the bad day part. But I'm certainly confused about the lack of similarity between a fat woman getting on a horse and a manual window crank...Just remember, Clydesdales are made for fat people! :smart:

WRONG!!!………..Clydesdales are made for "pulling/towing" fat people!!! And that's from a "farriers" POV!!!! That said; I should be thankful for "fat horse-riding women"!! They do keep me employed!!:2cents::duh::cookoo:

I thought Clydesdales were made for pulling Budweiser!!!!

I saw this woman that was just as big as any lumberjack and her horse was a Clydesdale. Good thing, too, cause even that horses back bowed! Although, with that big of a horse and woman, I thought I was around a giant, or was I midget!

I saw this woman that was just as big as any lumberjack and her horse was a Clydesdale. Good thing, too, cause even that horses back bowed! Although, with that big of a horse and woman, I thought I was around a giant, or was I midget!

From talking with numerous horse folks and trainers sway back is primarily from lack of proper training of the horse and allowing them to carry their head too high and it causes week muscles in the neck to hold the back straight.

Of course this isn't the only reason for a sway back but is one of the biggest. I am sure Dork can add more details on this if he is a horse man which I am not but my wife has had horses her whole life.

From talking with numerous horse folks and trainers sway back is primarily from lack of proper training of the horse and allowing them to carry their head too high and it causes week muscles in the neck to hold the back straight. Of course this isn't the only reason for a sway back but is one of the biggest. I am sure Dork can add more details on this if he is a horse man which I am not but my wife has had horses her whole life.

Much of the "training" of horses is done not only to keep them fit, but to teach them to engage their rear ends when being ridden. Engaging the "gluteus" of the horse causes the abdomen to lift and the back to straighten, and the neck to round and then set the head for the horse to be "on the bit".