• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Redneck Tonneau Cover

• Owner

Absolutely. :cool:

I was born and raised in Mission Hills, CA (Just outside of Los Angeles). When my parents offer to allow me to join them on there adventure to Idaho. I said, "Sure why not?" It's been a heck of adventure and I've learned lot about people and myself as well. I've never per say held job to retire on but I've always created my own business and manage to pay the bills.

Kind of like what is brewing for tomorrow.

Get up in the morning get the house warmed up and take care of the web sites and email. Once I get breakfast and a shower pack up the 1996 Dodge with my laptop and software. Now take off for Riggins, ID and take care the city hall marquee sign. (Computer failed to boot). Then once done with that head over to my Buddy house (Kelly Hinkley) and pick him up and meet up with the Fire Chief at station 3. Now take care of station house maintenance. After that is done head back to town grab a bite and get ready for class. Then meet the fire chief back over at the City Hall for Fire Fighter training. By the time I'm done with all this I'll roll home at about 11pm at night.

So I have to plan my days out so I never return home. Everything must be packed in the truck before I leave the house. This includes food, water, tools, any equipment (laptop, etc.), my fire turnouts, my fire radio on my hip, my multi-tool on my hip, typically pack my 9mm pistol also during the day too. If I get cell service I can call MoparMom let her know if a plan has change because of a fire call or something. But usually that doesn't happen unless I'm in the actually city limits of Riggins, ID. I might even get called out for Search & Rescue... Never know but I carry that pack in the truck as well for back up stuff just in case.

Out here its not like you can hop out of the vehicle or stand along the road and make a cell call for 911. It doesn't happen... Even our fire radios are limited in some areas.

Sounds like you have found your little slice of Heaven:thumb1: I one day would like to have a piece of property that the horses, dogs, cats, cow, bird and myself can be out and away from the city:cool:

28 acres for sale right next to my place. Sign says $50k
  • Like 1