Windsheild Wipers

Delay wipers on? Lose electrical connection? Wiper motor wore out?

No on all accounts for mine. One occasion sticks in my mind though…………………….there's a good section of road near me to "open" the truck up for a couple miles…………………anyhow; as I got to maximum speed (about 107-108mph), the wipers came on a swiped once, and shut off. The intermittent/wiper switch was in the off position.

Every once in a while my wipers on intermediate will swipe once, stop then start again. Doesn't happen often, but been happening once in a while the last two years. Went as far as taking it to the dealers and they checked everything, but all checked fine. Confusing !

The "intermittent" part of my wipers has not worked properly on my truck since less than 1 year old. I brought it in to the stealer to get it checked then, but they said they it was a "module" which they didn't have in stock. They called a month later saying it (the module) was in stock, but I never went back. The continuous low and high work fine………..it's just the intermittent. It'll swipe once on the correct interval, then do anywhere from 2-9 continuous swipes and then go back to the "proper" interval. Can be aggravating at times, but it's livable.