• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Windsheild Wipers

jlwelding

Delay wipers on? Lose electrical connection? Wiper motor wore out?

No on all accounts for mine. One occasion sticks in my mind though…………………….there's a good section of road near me to "open" the truck up for a couple miles…………………anyhow; as I got to maximum speed (about 107-108mph), the wipers came on a swiped once, and shut off. The intermittent/wiper switch was in the off position.

Every once in a while my wipers on intermediate will swipe once, stop then start again. Doesn't happen often, but been happening once in a while the last two years. Went as far as taking it to the dealers and they checked everything, but all checked fine. Confusing !

The "intermittent" part of my wipers has not worked properly on my truck since less than 1 year old. I brought it in to the stealer to get it checked then, but they said they it was a "module" which they didn't have in stock. They called a month later saying it (the module) was in stock, but I never went back. The continuous low and high work fine………..it's just the intermittent. It'll swipe once on the correct interval, then do anywhere from 2-9 continuous swipes and then go back to the "proper" interval. Can be aggravating at times, but it's livable.