• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2003 Dodge 1/2 Ton

I bought this truck about 5-6 weeks ago so just now finding all the bad habits. So only one time a day (mornings) the oil pressure gauge wont come up, check gauges light comes on. So I turn it off start it back up and its fine the rest of the day. At first I thought trash in the sender but its every day. :cookoo: Oh and its the 5.7 Hemi

That is kind of odd. I frequent the Hemi truck forums and I ave never heard of this issue. At least not a common issue between the 3rd gen trucks that I know of. Obviously it's an electrical issue and I would see about looking at replacing your oil pressure sending unit. I highly doubt it is the gauge cluster and have you changed your oil recently?