• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Erratic Edge Fuel Pressure Gauge

I have a Fass 95 pulling off the factory basket and recently installed an Edge Juice w/ Attitude. My fuel pressure bounces all over the place. From 10 to 23 psi on the CTS monitor. Edge has replaced there senor 2 times and no change. I did the 5 gal bucket test today and psi is all over the place. Truck runs good from what I can tell. The gauge bounces at idle and wot. I had a snubber on it but it didn't help at all.  Is it possible that I still have a bad senor? I have not checked with a mechanical gauge yet. Anybody have any thoughts??

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting you brought this up, I had to pull mine apart again today. The spring was a little short to begin with so I had a few washers in there so I just changed it out with a brand new one I ordered as a spare a while back. It isn't very fun taking a bath in fuel while laying under the truck in the middle of a snowstorm

Yeah I always put a rag around the fitting while taking it loose. I just hope that plastic ball or whatever it is made of isn't the weak link to this system. How do you like those RV275's? Think that will be my next upgrade.

• Owner

I enjoyed the RV275's for a nice mild power gain very controlled smoke also. I upgraded to a +50HP injector from Vulcan performance and found that a good performance injector with clean spray pattern will produce even better MPG. But RV275's and +50's are still clean injectors also good power upgrades.