• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I was riding down the highway when I made that post. Had to do it on my computer since I only have a dumb phone. I believe thats more dangerous than texting while driving. Just got the RV half a$$ set up. Good enough to sleep in tonight anyway.

I cant believe I forgot my camera. Walked around the house for 30 minutes trying to figure out what I was forgetting. I have been thinking about that picture for a long time. Cant believe I left it at home.

Another chicken house is about to go up in Enterprise Alabama. Picture soon to follow.

• Staff

:lmao:'' walked around the house for 30 mins''. :lmao:

Hey Driply... a neat little trick since i have a RV also is inside my map book I have a list of all the things I might forget.

First thing is to open that page on the seat of the truck.

I even have things like unplug rv and fill with water.... camera... :lol:

• Staff

You dont remember where I put the map case with the dont forget list do ya? A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I don't know.... they're startin' to legalize marajuana everywhere.....Might even forget where the seat is :lmao:

Actually I don't do drugs. It's bad stuff. I have a hard enough time remembering what highway I'm on anyways. :sick:

I got everything poss. on that list. Stuff like... make sure you are dressed... not travel dressed in underware stuff like that. :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: keeps me from walkin' around my rv for 30 minutes :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

I don't know.... they're startin' to legalize marajuana everywhere.....Might even forget where the seat is :lmao:

Actually I don't do drugs. It's bad stuff. I have a hard enough time remembering what highway I'm on anyways. :sick:

I got everything poss. on that list. Stuff like... make sure you are dressed... not travel dressed in underware stuff like that. :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: keeps me from walkin' around my rv for 30 minutes :thumb1:

They say marijuana  causes short term memory loss. Hows that going for ya. :think:  :shrug:  :lmao2:

post-338-0-48173000-1390249200_thumb.jpg 

TA DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

One nature of my work is being in a dusty and muddy environment every day until you get the parking lot installed. And usually at that time of the job we are so under the gun to get it finished on schedule that we are working extra hours and days if need be and washing the truck gets low on the to do list. Next thing you now you're done and you have to go somewhere and start all over again. It is a vicious cycle. At least I found time to fix my tappet cover. :thumbup2:

That's my story and I am sticking to it. :tease: