• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anybody Do Any Hunting?

Texas CTD

Having grown up on a 7k acre farm in the middle of prime hunting ground for many types of critters we saw the good and bad in people over the years and had to do a total lock down for about 10 years as the vandalism and loss of crops and other issues got out of hand. Actually had hunters on our land without permission chase us down pull guns on us and try to chase us off our own land claiming they had exclusive rights to hunt from the land owner and nobody else was to be on the land until we raised our own iron and stated we ARE the land owners, their faces changed color and they lit out like their back sides were on fire but not before getting a description and liscense number and a call and complaint filed with the local LEO, that pretty much sealed the deal for anyone else getting access other than family and friends for many years, my dad does let a limited number of folks on again now days.

My MIL "Mother in law" not malfunction indicator light :duh:  has folks from minnesota that come pheasant hunting every year and they bring fresh caught fish for her every year and and they bring her other neighbors a bottle of libations who do enjoy that and they do spend time and visit.

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 1

Hey,  'weed!    you are the model of the  respectful,  courteous   hunter,  the  type  I'd let  go   anytime!     I wish you could   preach/teach this  to  all!  :thumb1:

May hit you up on some pheasant or snow goose hunting!!!  Thanks man!!!  Good manners, courtesy, and respect go a long way!!

:lol:  :lmao:  :sofa:

I am an odd one, my MIL and I have a good relationship...............................for the most part.  I call her my favorite blue haired person. :stirthepot:

I got along great with my Mother-in-Law when she was alive. I walked into her house one day and she hauled off and punched me in the arm and it hurt! I asked her what that was for and she said "You looked like you needed it!". True story........

Hey,  'weed!    you are the model of the  respectful,  courteous   hunter,  the  type  I'd let  go   anytime!     I wish you could   preach/teach this  to  all!  :thumb1:

I was taught those sort of ethics in hunters ed as a kid, well, except for buying them hard A! :lol: