• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Copy And Paste Pics Into Threads Not Working

Since the new site came up I can't get any pics into thread posts when I use the insert pic option.

I just tried again, I copied the url for a pic from the cracked block thread and try to insert it into a post when I hit the insert pic icon and then paste the url in it and hit ok it just locks up and does nothing, if I try and close out of it another box pops up saying things have changed and I have to use the windows backup arrow to get out of the window.

Am I doing something wrong?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/Mikes99Dakota/Dodge%20Ram/8FA8C1AA-78F2-4ACA-856C-86CFF1B7967F_zpsyy1kdj3c.jpg

This is what I have been doing. When I right click on the pic I copy it and then do just as you state and it will not work on my end, hasn't since the change over.

I get the cursor and it does paste the url in the box but when I hit ok it just locks up on my end.

Edited by Wild and Free