• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel Lever Sending Unit Module

I have been looking for two days for a 2001 3500 fuel lever sending unit module without the fuel pump in it but, I can not find one. Anybody know where I can get one?? :rolleyes:  I have an Airdog 165  with a fuel module upgrade kit on it and one of the return lines is cracked sucking air :banghead: . My fuel pressure gauge is jumping from 16 to 19 erratically :doh: .  I  don't think installing a Vulcan draw straw would help me because, I still need to have that port for a return maybe? I am not sure.  The Vulcan has three ports on it maybe I can some how plug the broke one off if I don't have to use it. Anybody know?

Thanks for any suggestions :thumb1:

That is the same fuel basket dodge gave me with the intank pump. It appears Vulcan's is that basket minus the pump and already modified for the whatever pump you have. What kind of fuel pressure gauge are you running, mechanical or electric?