• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Chilton Library

• Owner

Becareful... This information could pose a problem... Check this out... Go to 2002 Dodge Ram Diesel fuel system and check for bleeding procedure... All the pics are for 12V fuel system... (Huh???) We don't have a mechanical pump. Then go to fuel pump replacement... Fuel pump is not attached to the filter housing... (Huh?) Great to see another information resource but sad the information isn't quite correct...

My Chilton's manual has been dead on for everything so far. All the way down to taking the engine out. I heard about Haynes, can't testify about the claims though, but the rumors were what made me go with Chilton. I can't complain about it at all, yet. Dash is coming out this summer :lol3:

They are supposed to be a better manual but they have fallen the way of all other non factory rags. I have been looking for overhaul procedures for an NV4500 for a friend and they think nobody is qualified to do manual tranny repairs so they do not include any info for them at all.:mad:

I have been looking for overhaul procedures for an NV4500 for a friend and they think nobody is qualified to do manual tranny repairs so they do not include any info for them at all.:mad:

i went through the same thing with my ranger's trans...thankfully i found someone else's write up for guidance. i did just noticed that this place has the nv4500 service manual for ~20$ for download http://quad4x4.com/4x4%20Service%20Manual%20Tech%20Library.htm

i went through the same thing with my ranger's trans...thankfully i found someone else's write up for guidance. i did just noticed that this place has the nv4500 service manual for ~20$ for download

http://quad4x4.com/4x4%20Service%20Manual%20Tech%20Library.htm

I saw that one already, I am extremely suprised with how old the NV 4500 is and in 3 brands that I know of that there are no free overhaul manuals available online.