• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Before I got my Iphone I used that app on my droid. It was really nice for reading/clearing codes. I havent found a good app for Iphones yet that I can use with the same bluetooth ODBII adapter. They all want you to buy their own adapters and I dont really want to.

• Owner

Yeah... I've been over that one too. I do some continued searching in the evening hour while laying in bed. I typically burn Google out trying all kinds of searches and terms looking for information for our truck hence the lucky find on that PDF. Sometimes you really gotta dig to find what your looking for.