• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Staff change at the Administrator Level

• Owner

As of today ISX has officially step down as the Second in Command (Administrator) and agreed to take a moderator role of the 2nd Gen 12V Cummins forums. ISX has provided a huge amount of information regarding the 12V cummins engines and the P7100 injection pump. I'm glad to see he didn't decide to completely retire but to stay on and support the moderators the best he can with spare time. Thank you ISX.

As his replacement it will be Mulcher812 that will fill the void at Second in Command (Administrator) here. Which was kind of a shock when he piped up and was willing to step up to the plate and take care of Administrative duties. So thank you goes out to both of you (Mulcher812 and ISX) for volunteering your time and knowledge for others! :smart::thanks:

• Like 1

• Owner

ISX has lost his desire to mess with the Cummins Engine any longer. From what he told me on the phone he has not driven his truck in about 2 years now. So he willing to step down from the Admin position but what shocked me is that he wanted to stay on as part of the staff to help out with moderation. :wow:  So he said when he had time he would help out yet so we still have a top notch 12V guru on site. :thumb1::hyper:

• Like 1

Well. That's cool. Life moves on. He will come back when life changes a bit.

I'm going through a military training program right now that makes me wish I had a tundra... or a camry!