• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck Pic: My Tow Team

Nice they look great Have you got your camper out any this year? I also had the same idea as you today but, before i hooked all my trailer's up i took my picture lol. From right to left my 2001 Dodge 3500 Cummins, 2001 Dodge 1500 360, 1974 Dodge D300 360, 2001 Dodge 2500 V10... So same as you Moparman i'm alittle overly passoinate when it come's to Mopar's....Mopar or no car!! Ohh and yes those are Tow mirror's on my 1/2 ton cause i tow alot of stuff all the time they are a god send and yes those are stack's on my V10 after 3 ticket's for execssive noise from my Factory, Cherry Bomb, and flowmaster true dual's this is SOOO much quieter lol just wanted to beat people to the punch you have no idea the flak other site's give on those to item's lol  :)

post-1211-0-61528100-1401945669_thumb.jp

Edited by GreenRiverCummins
  • Like 1

Haaaa, I thought I had dodge issues. Well, if I could afford it, I would have another 2nd gen-manual, and a 3rd gen manual, maybe two 3rd gens, a regular cab and a quad cab. But, getting out of this rental house and into a travel trailer for next year is more important, so I might need some advice next spring on what to get.

Haha yeah i hear ya on the economy stuff i have big plans for all four trucks just no money till i pay my Dually and camper next year $550 a month i get to keep :) ... bad part is i spend alot of time looking for more addition's to the fleet I'd like a 93 single cab 1st gen cummins and also get a 06 mega cab cummins dually like i used to have and also a muscle car to boot hehe .. but maintaing this fleet is hard enough just for regular maintence and keeping the fuel tanks full which is hard cause i let my father use the half/and 3/4 ton truck's some time's when i fill one up with fuel he uses it till empty then take's the other truck... guess that's pay back for rasing me haha  kinda like coming to my house eating my food watching tv and leaveing the lights on and then leaving a mess....

• Owner

When are you getting a 3rd gen Michael?

Might be a long time... I'm still waiting to get to 500k on my current truck so after I wore mine out I'll buy another. Then sell the 96 and retire the 02 to dirty jobs like firewood work. Then buy something else maybe a 4th gen...or 5th Gen depends whats happening by another 10-12 years.

• Like 1

Oh that's old. 400 big cam? N14 maybe?

I don't own it either but I have to drive it every day. It's got one of those CAT smog motors in it. We've had a ton of problems with it. The CAT Bmodel, E model and C15 were all great engines but the one I got is the one that cost millions and millions to develop and never worked right. That's the engine that ran CAT out of the class 8 market.

• Owner

Matter of fact I got off the phone late last night and have to head to Grangeville, ID and drive it home today. Then the Fire Chief and crew have to start out fitting this truck for fire service. Lots to do. But I do love that Big 400 Cummins lots of power and pulls mountain roads like nothing.

Crap... You know... We kind of killed the thread and topic. :duh:  But good ol' BS'ing of diesel trucks though... :cool:

I can't say as I think the NTC400 is that good of a pulluer. I drove two of them and the NTC350 that was pure stock would out pull them. I know the 350 was stock because I unbolted the IP and walked into Cummins and got another, bolted it on and away I went.

• 5 months later...