• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Glad to be Back up!!!!!

WHEW !!! What a mess we had......... but thanks to all of Moparman's hard work, we are back up and didn't loose hardly any information (actually none that I know of) in the process.. THANKS!!!! Mike for all you have done that last few days to save all the information on the site.... The last few days have not been easy trying to get the forum back up and running but you did it!!! :cheers GREAT JOB!!!!

• Owner

Well the update was really needed. It had several security fixes to protect the site from hackers and information thieves.As I did the update it seem that my theme was the hang up on the update. There was some changes in the way the system read the password information that you typed in. Well this problem is now fixed and we are in high gear again and moving down the information highway again...I did learn a few things... Make more that one backup and keep you backups current. It really does help on the stress factor... :smart

Sure glad it was on your end and not mine. I couldn't get on for almost 2 days!! :Mad :Mad

Sorry about that.. :( You should of email one of us, or sent Mike a PM from another forum??? Its fixed now, so that is what really counts!!!!!! :thumbsup

• Owner

Sure glad it was on your end and not mine. I couldn't get on for almost 2 days!! :Mad :Mad

I'm truely sorry... It was quite the headache getting the security updates done on the site. There was a change in the text templates and how passwords where read from the text box. It would lock use out from the ADMIN area and then it would keep everyone from posting too... After reading a thread over at phpBB I found out that my custom template for the site was being updated and it was hanging up the update. :Mad Trust me I was doing it too... I though for sure I lost a big chunk of forum information and memberships. ':(

Lots of fun when you have a data base crash ain't it? I did that to mine once............. BUT the back-up didn't. It was not much fun.....

Tom

The back up didn't??? OH NO!!!!! That sucks!!.. :(Posted Image

Kim

Good idea!! :smart I try to do a back-up atleast once a week in case I screw up again........ :Mad :red

Better safe than sorry... !!!! :thumbsup

Hmmm... I think its time for me to backup the site again... :smart

Goooodd Idddeeeaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)