• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guesswho512

check out this ad!

ISX    58
ISX

Whoa! Lets keep it PG in here! That said, let me watch it a few more times :lmao::drool:

ISX    58
ISX

I think your disclaimer makes it perfectly fine. Never know if young people have an interest in trucks and click on that not knowing what it is and have their mom walk by :lol:Or maybe dad would walk by and raise the kids allowance :lmao2:

guesswho512    2
guesswho512

That caught me off guard... I'm think Fleetguard filters... not Fleggard... THen getting the show to boot... I'm like what kind of ad is this???

lmao...thats what i thought originally. i even thought, "i've never seen their advertisements" and "that guy don't even use fleetgaurd filters"! i watched it...then the wife and i watched. after 2 viewings...maybe they sell washers?

guesswho512    2
guesswho512
Hidden

That caught me off guard... I'm think Fleetguard filters... not Fleggard... THen getting the show to boot... I'm like what kind of ad is this???

lmao...thats what i thought originally. i even thought, "i've never seen their advertisements" and "that guy don't even use fleetguard filters"! i watched it...then the wife and i watched. after 2 viewings...maybe they sell washers?

flman    0
flman

I will buy whatever they are selling, as long as they include a hooters girl with each purchase. :drool:

gassernomore    12
gassernomore

Well they say sex sells. Just not sure what is being sold!