• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Little story here just in case anyone is wondering if they should buy anything from DAP. I bought a set of injectors last spring because my copper washers were leaking compression back into the fuel tank and I figured at 180k with the injectors out I might as well throw in a new set. For 400 bucks I didn't have much to loose. Immediately I could tell the motor was much quieter and it had a ton more power. (Oh still getting 21+ mpg too) Within the last month or two I have developed a slight miss in the #3 injector which is progressively getting worse. I pulled it apart and found the pintle wasn't moving up and down easily even after cleaning thoroughly. I called Jacob and told him about the problem. They offered to test all 6 for free and fix / replace any that were not working properly for free. Well I decide I wanted to go bigger and try a set of SAC nozzles. Once I send in my old ones he is sending a set of SAC 125s for a very low cost! (Surprised me how low) I have never worked with a company willing to help a customer out like they do. If you need a place for parts support them! They will work to satisfy you, and they support this forum and CF

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Little story here just in case anyone is wondering if they should buy anything from DAP. I bought a set of injectors last spring because my copper washers were leaking compression back into the fuel tank and I figured at 180k with the injectors out I might as well throw in a new set. For 400 bucks I didn't have much to loose. Immediately I could tell the motor was much quieter and it had a ton more power. (Oh still getting 21+ mpg too) Within the last month or two I have developed a slight miss in the #3 injector which is progressively getting worse. I pulled it apart and found the pintle wasn't moving up and down easily even after cleaning thoroughly. I called Jacob and told him about the problem. They offered to test all 6 for free and fix / replace any that were not working properly for free. Well I decide I wanted to go bigger and try a set of SAC nozzles. Once I send in my old ones he is sending a set of SAC 125s for a very low cost! (Surprised me how low) I have never worked with a company willing to help a customer out like they do. If you need a place for parts support them! They will work to satisfy you, and they support this forum and CF.

Funny thing I had a miss for a long time, could never figure it out, no codes and runs fine when not loaded but with a trailer behind I get a steady miss at about 60mph. So after talking with a hole lot of people, most suggested injectors, so I got a set of 60hp from dap and behold the miss is gone. Now today I pull a trailer again with 6k truck on it and the miss came back, might have to call dap and see what they say.