• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

VP44 advice needed

Also, the raptor is not pushing pressure like it used to be.  I can adjust it to where it will be pushing 19psi at idle and it will drop to around 12-13 just driving normal.  Would replacing the supply pump maybe rectify this situation or is it too little too late?

I had this very same thing happen with my old Raptor 100 pump. Finally it would heat up and after 30 minutes of driving the pressure just started dropping. Had to stop by the side of the road and let it cool for 15 minutes then it was good for another 30 minutes driving and made it home that way.

I finally called the factory in Missouri after this. As I was an "old time" customer with the lifetime warranty they made me a deal on a Air Dog 165 and its worked great ever since. Pressure at idle is 19-20 and WOT never below 17 so more than enough. 

Edited by FlatTwin