• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Server

• Owner

Ed right... The new server is going to have much more horsepower. Like as the survey asked every time I call support. "Would you suggest this to others?" Yes. I would. The tech team is all English speaking and also work directly with you on your problem. Not like GoDaddy where the guy on the phone could be any foreign speaking and then constantly relying on a second guy in the field somewhere to fix it. So yes I'm rather impressed with the iPage's team. Oh one last thing VPS (Virtual Private Servers) get a total different phone number and support team! Trust me these guys know what there doing.

• Owner

I would like to apologize for the bumps and possible lost data from this mornings bounce from one server to another. It wasn't till I deleted the old database before I figured out what was going on. The config files are read only and so I could read them from the site, edit, save them local and attempt to upload. But I wasn't seeing a permission error for what ever reason. So like I said there might be a few things missing today but it should be running now all on the new server.

• Owner

was nice. i never saw an interruption in the page...

:lmao::lmao2:

I wish... I was sitting here banging against several 500 Server errors and 404 page missing errors. Then lose the MySQL database a few times. :doh:   It was cause by trying to write to a read only file and wondering why the server wasn't on the right database. :doh:

I've noticed  a  longer time  when  posting a reply.

I  hit  "POST"  and  the  little green  box come out  with the  progress/working   lights    running...  but  it  takes  about 10  seconds  for it to  finish.  Then it  doesn't re direct back to the  thread.   It  still shows my   original   reply box with the text I typed.  

When I  hit re-fresh,    all is good.    Something at my end?