• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Any suggestions? More serious side.......

Time to go big and accept what has been the inevitable and accept the goofle adds and make money then and do what other sites do and accept $"X" for memberships to get rid of the adds.

X2

I don't see any other way for the site to get a steady income.  Not everyone will donate money, it took me over a year to make my first contribution.  Rather than continue to wonder if there will be money to support the site from month to month, google ads may offer a steadier and more reliable cash flow.  I don't know how much money you can get off all of those banners and ads...I wonder if it would be enough to keep the site alive. 

• Owner

Both are set as guest.

The other problem there is no way to bridge Invision Power Board and Joomla user data. So basically you have two separate logins to do. Then everyone member wise would have to login twice to see both articles and the forum. But still on the article side the only choice I've got is HIDE the guest (which includes search engines) or VISIBLE when logged in or not logged in. So now if we just hide a few articles then those will disappear from the search engines. The WAS one of the down falls of TDR. They did the same thing that hid all forum post but the first post. It made their search engine rank really low. Then they open the entire site to guest (search engines) and now gaining strength.

I could do Google but so far I've been trying to get in contact with them about Ad Sense and no replies or calls back. I really do hate to sign up for something with out some up front information and understanding.

MoparMom has a site he visits all the time and the gal that runs it is asking for $3,000 to $4,000 a month and gets at a drop of hat. Or if here dog is sick and needs something and she'll add another $400 no problem she gets the donations. I look at that and say Wow this lady is soaking everyone for her personal bills and gets the funds. Now I'm just asking a mere $400 a month to pay the site bills (no personal bills) and its well questionable if it will survive at times. This month looks like we might just make it.

• Staff

Non profit tax deductible would be great for many of us. A non profit has to start somehow, somewhere to begin taking in funds. Knowledge about expenses is good ...  important to know how we are doing. As directors and members we are all a part of this.

Any level of income, becomes part of the expenses naturally, is better than negative income for the main operator. Call it what you think..... just want everyone to know how many lengthy calls Mike receives from all over the U.S. and other countries asking, needing help with their truck. He would do the same for all of us.

He's the first good cowboy I've ever met with a black hat :)

Felt compelled to bump this remodeled post :surrender: