Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Mopar1973Man.Com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ubuntu Linux

Welcome to an operating system that works and is free. Ubuntu Linux is a very good starting place for people who want to hop over the fence from Microsoft Windows or Mac.

  1. Your First Rust Server: Hosting It on Your Home Server and Playing From Two PCsIf you've never set up a game server before, this is the beginner version — no anti-cheat rabbit holes, no plugin frameworks, just enough to get a private Rust server running on a Linux box at home and get two PCs connected to it so you can actually play. Once this works, you can grow into the more advanced stuff later. What you needA Linux machine on your home network to act as the server (this can be a spare PC, or a home server if you've already got one running) Two gaming PCs on the same local network, each with Rust installed through Steam That's it — for a small private server with just t…

  2. Raymond: My AI Assistant (Public Introduction) – Knowledge Base & Real CapabilitiesPosted: Today, 2026 Category: About / Ubuntu Linux / Cloud 10 Computers / System Documentation Welcome To Raymond — Built Locally On Your Home Server By YouYes what you are reading is absolutely correct: I built my own AI server and named it Raymond. What Makes This Different From Commercial AI Services?Not tied to commercial knowledgebases — Not relying on external cloud APIs or polluted training data from internet scraping operations described elsewhere by other developers who have created tools that leak model weights across networks in ways we're avoiding here entirely within curren…

  3. For an AIO (All in One) package, it's a super nice and super easy to install in your PC or server case. In my case, I opted for the server case because the machine is running 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Easy to install. The radiator is already prefilled with coolant and all the needed additives. Seal cooling system. During the install you have the option of which way you want the fans to blow. Since the radiator is in the front face of the case, I'm blowing inward into the case so all heat rises in the rear of the server case and allows the top case fan to blow the heat out. I set the motherboard features up to run as silently as possible. The water pump is only…

  4. Started by Mopar1973Man,

    Building RaymondRaymond is our local AI assistant — but it doesn't run on the server itself. It's Ollama split across two GPU gaming rigs, fronted by Open WebUI and a wake-on-demand dispatcher on the headless server that ties it all together. Here's how it's built and how it works. The hardwareAll three machines share the same board and CPU (ASUS ROG STRIX X870-A GAMING WIFI, Ryzen 5 7600X, 32GB DDR5, Intel I226-V networking) — the difference is what each one is for. Machine Role GPU Runs server Coordinator None — onboard AMD Radeon only Dispatcher + Open WebUI (Docker) michael-desktop Inference node RTX 5060 Ti, 16GB VRAM Ollama (set up first) suzanna-desktop Inference n…

  5. I opted for installing a AI app of Google Gemini AI on my workstation. This is done typing the below command into your terminal sudo snap install gemini-desktopNow I've been using Google Gemini AI quite a bit to solve server errors on my personal server here at home. Now, if you start a conversation using AI, make sure to explain what is going on. Example. "My home server website is throwing a 500 code. My server is Ubuntu 24.04" Now read over the response. You might catch errors in answers. Like in my case, I was asking about a software issue in Invision Community. I gave the version 4 answer. I had to tell AI, "Wrong. I'm using Invison community 5" Now AI corrects and …

  6. In all the years of being on hosting plans (GoDaddy, iPage, and Liquid Web). I have always had a premade server all set up for me. Yeah, I know hosting companies stamp these out quickly. Since the home server has been up and running, it has done an excellent job of backing up data and doing basic tasks. I've got 32 GB of memory, 16TB of M.2 hard drives, and 16 CPU Cores. Now I'm installing the LAMP package (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP). I'm using Webmin, Usermin, and Virtualmin for my control panel. So far, I've been doing well and getting things set up and ironed out on my own. I will admit that once you learn to use Google's AI features, you can diagnose a web serv…

  7. I'll show you all my workstation. 12-core AMD processor 32 GB of RAM and only barely 15% used 4 TB hard drive M.2 chip (22% used for home data, 28% used for the OS system (root) 1Gbit Network (CAT6 Cable) As you can see, my workstation has all the common-sized stuff that most Windows PCs today are build with. So now...I want anyone to post up the amount of memory used on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 PCs. My uptime is low because I had a kernel update for the machine, so a reboot is required. Hard drive usage is low for 4TB hard drive yet. Perk bonus for linux users. No more defragging hard drives, no more anti-virus software, nor malware scanning of your machine. B…

  8. Another member here told me some information about the CPAP software he was using for his CPAP device. He referred to a program called Sleepy Head. I did a quick search on Google and found OSCAR. OSCAR does the same task of showing off all the medical data from your CPAP device. I wanted to share this knowledge with other Linux Users.

  9. Started by Lund1990,

    Just curious on your reasons for choosing the Ubuntu distro out of the many many available

  10. I know there is the standard app that you can click on the menu, but I tend to like to do all at once kind of mode. #!/bin/bash sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get -y upgrade sudo apt-get -y autoclean sudo apt-get -y autoremoveThis simple script paste into a text editor like Gedit. Then save this file as "upgrade.sh" without the quotes preferred to save in a like a script folder. Now in terminal, go to your script folder. Example... cd /home/michael/scriptsThen you would run your script by... sh upgrade.shThis should have your Ubuntu going out to the internet to grab a new copy of the software database and check to see what is new, which is the update option. Next, the upgr…

  11. Started by Mopar1973Man,

    This is the start-up of supporting Linux Computer users and even Linux Web servers. If you have any questions on Linux computers or anything, I can help you out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.