• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

s300g slow spool

I have 2002 cummins 6 speed with 100hp ddp injectors and s300g 57 65 14 and it spools slow and smokes alot till it spools at about 1700 to 1800rpms then it clears up.

First off welcome to the forum!! Please go in and fill out your signature so we know EVERYTHING about your truck. We like to know every little detail so that we can help you.

As for the problem, are you stabbing the throttle or rolling into it gently??

The best thing I think you could do is try to buy a 12cm housing for it. That turbo should spool very fast!

Those 100's are definitely plenty to get that going. That's nearly comparable to a stock turbo but with a bigger exhaust. I have the s364 and I spool around 1700 with 7x10's a smarty, edge juice with attitude, and hotrod pump.. So I'd say you're just fine with the spooling factor.. Just got learn to drive it.. With any new turbo, your power band will change and you just have to figure out where it is

We're do I go to do my signature I can't find it.

the resonance iam asking about this is I had dap 120hp injectors and the same turbo and the truck smoked less but now with the 100hp ddp injectors it smokes alot more until it builds boost

We're do I go to do my signature I can't find it.

the resonance iam asking about this is I had dap 120hp injectors and the same turbo and the truck smoked less but now with the 100hp ddp injectors it smokes alot more until it builds boost

In the top right corner click your user name, then click the "my settings"

From there you will see signature on the left side. Just click and fill it in!

As for the injectors, I don't hear good reviews about DDP. Everyone says they are pretty smokey. If you go with DAP injectors (Which I personally like) go with the 125hp sac style.