• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Brake rotor dust shields

How many people do you know are replacing these? Demand is low and cost are high about normal.

I want argue that that. Just sucks for something that simple. Or at least it seems simple to me. Kind of like the little clip that holds the rear axle nut. $13.

• Owner

I want argue that that. Just sucks for something that simple. Or at least it seems simple to me. Kind of like the little clip that holds the rear axle nut. $13.

Yeah I know. You should feel it from  production end. Thanks to Nick (Me78569) he's getting the circuit board design knocked out for the high idle. The board is barely bigger than the switch for the high idle. But we are worried the switch is going to fit after circuit board is made. So ask Nick to have them make one board. It expensive as all heck for just one. But make 100 or more you get a discount, 1000 even better. So thinking back to the simple stamped dust shields think of the set up time and everything then to stamp out just one or two. Then think of stamping 1000's then being stuck trying to sell it.