Absent

Texas CTD

Sorry I've been absent for a while. Guess I was just lazy... I'm computer dumb, and fought adblock for a while, but finally figured it out, but I was hanging out on Cummins Forum too, and never took the time to hop over here.

I missed the family-friendly atmosphere.  :thumb1:

• Like 2

I have to confess my sins also.  I have been so busy with the property, work, and keeping others happy I haven't been on here much at all.  I always feel like others have something cool to contribute but I do not.  I haven't had any cool projects, repairs, or much of anything to talk about, and usually can't provide any useful info to those on the site on a regular basis.

• Like 2

• Administrator

Welcome back!

I have to confess my sins also.  I have been so busy with the property, work, and keeping others happy I haven't been on here much at all.  I always feel like others have something cool to contribute but I do not.  I haven't had any cool projects, repairs, or much of anything to talk about, and usually can't provide any useful info to those on the site on a regular basis.

haha you must feel like a pretty lucky guy not to have any projects...

I myself am trying to talk myself out of buying a Roller 96 f350 crewcab.  The guy wants too much for it, of course, but it is a clean truck and I would be pretty darn happy to have my motor and trans in it.

• Administrator

Welcome back!

I myself am trying to talk myself out of buying a Roller 96 f350 crewcab.  The guy wants too much for it, of course, but it is a clean truck and I would be pretty darn happy to have my motor and trans in it.

Just make him a Fummins Owner... 

fummins_b.jpg

Technically I have a couple of projects, they just aren't moving fast enough to make a worthwhile post about them. lol.  I may have to start one anyway....