• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

donations

I made a donation on Monday and typically see a notification that it was received. Did not get one this time and dont see that it showed up donation tracker thingy. It showed up on my bank account and I just want to be sure you got it. let me know if there is a problem with it.

It  is nice to get the notice so you know it arrived. That was the primary goal for you to get and not have it floating around in cyberspace. I did notice today the donations have met $1300 out of the $400 goal. How's that for weird.