• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So what do yall' like to do besides work on trucks?

The_Hammer

explain the keg on coals please. Looks like another thread story alone lol. I realize some like to drink their beer warm but come on man that's going a bit too far. Now smilies do not work from my work computer, cleared everything and still nothing.

Edited by Wild and Free

Trashcan turkey, but I use a keg

DSC08872_zpsb714438e.jpg

It will cook any size turkey, in 1 bag of charcoal. Always moist always tasty.    

Pretty much put the turkey on a post, put a couple 1/2 drank beers in with it.  Any spices, then cover with the keg ( bottom is cut off)  pile coal around it and drink the rest of the beer..... when the coal is burned down the turkey is done.

Another one,

DSC00137.jpg

• Like 3

I think that one was #24-#25

You might add a half bag of coal for a #30 turkey, but I dunno you would have to test it.  All I know is any bird I have done so far cooks within one bag.  Pretty much a big pressure cooker.  

if you are going to do it cut the top off of the keg vs the bottom like I did.  It will make like better for you.