• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Oh the Irony

Wild and Free

Ha Ha Nodak angler forums pretty much did a take over of a long time outdoors forum that was the go to forum for 10+ years but the admin and moderators got too overboard on things and another guy started a new forum and pretty much killed the old site within a couple months, there are folks on the forum from all over the place even though it is a local guy who started it. place runs smooth and is a fun site to hang out on.

1 hour ago, Wild and Free said:

Ha Ha Nodak angler forums pretty much did a take over of a long time outdoors forum that was the go to forum for 10+ years but the admin and moderators got too overboard on things and another guy started a new forum and pretty much killed the old site within a couple months, there are folks on the forum from all over the place even though it is a local guy who started it. place runs smooth and is a fun site to hang out on.

Go catch me a paddlefish!  

My brother in law has missed the state record on paddle fish twice over the years by just a couple pounds each time lol........The current record is 74" and 130# in 2010 taken @ the Missouri river and Yellowstone confluence near Williston ND. I have never gone paddle fishing but it is on my bucket list.

Here is the ND state records for fish.

https://gfapps.nd.gov/reports/fisheries/StateRecordFishList.pdf

Second down on the list is Brown trout, I was working with Tim @ the time he caught this at the tail race coming out of the garrison dam in a boat, this guy is hard core I think it was about -10* the day he caught it from his boat. this is the only non hard water in the state lol he has a heated garage about 20 miles from the spot his boat goes to as soon as it is pulled from the water.

Edited by Wild and Free

1 minute ago, Wild and Free said:

My brother in law has missed the state record on paddle fish twice over the years by just a couple pounds each time lol........The current record is 74" and 130# in 2010 taken @ the Missouri river and Yellowstone confluence near Williston ND. I have never gone paddle fishing but it is on my bucket list.

Here is the ND state records for fish.

https://gfapps.nd.gov/reports/fisheries/StateRecordFishList.pdf

You're at Paddlefish Central!  

You had to mention Williston. You can't hear the tone I am using uttering that name in my head... but I have some rather unpleasant memories there.  Minot and Dickinson were much better. 

Williston is Paddle fish central not where I am at, It is about 150+- miles NW of me as the crow flies. Dix is a nice town, Minot has had its issues more so than most towns since the oil boom, lots more trouble there than Williston especially of late, has brought in a lot more riff raff on top of what the AFB has had there for a long time already.

11 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Can someone re-post that... I don't see anything. :think: I've got 3 computers that show nothing in Bill's post.

nobody can see it.  The site requires a login.