• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar73 Full Eclipse Meet and Greet Camp Trip Aug 18th Thru the 21st 2017

Me78569

• Staff

The wifi connection is spotty here, sometimes it's strong then a bird flies by and it's gone.  I have the info and keeping track .  The best to MoparMom.  

11 hours ago, notlimah said:

Wow, original pump then @IBMobile??

It's the stock pump from the factory.   When I was getting ready for this trip I put a new spare tire on, a set of new spare hoses, a Timbos APP, ect and the only thing I was worried about was the VP44 and the ECM.  I even thought about getting a VP44 to bringing  along just incase .   Well as the saying goes about hindsight.       

• Like 2

• Owner

I'll admit. Daniel (IBMobile) and Jennifer are wonderful people. After spending the time installing his injection pump and working on his truck its been a pleasure spending time with Daniel and Jennifer. Of course, MoparMom and Jennifer went their own direction to enjoy conversation and IBMobile and I got busy getting at injection pump installed. I wish I could spend more time with them and show them more around the area I'm sure they would have enjoyed the experience. Maybe another time we can build another get-together camping trip where we all can enjoy some free time. 

Be safe Daniel and Jennifer and enjoy your vacation trip...

• Like 1

• Staff

Yep they are the best kind of folks to be with. Most times they won't even let me contribute to the diner with foods but this time they finally did. Made me feel like a viable asset and not just an old hippey bum. :thumb1:

• Haha 1