• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

i have a 99 24v and the ecm stopped sending signal to the alternator. i have came across this before on several 12v. i install a cpgenerator voltage regulator. i have yet to do this on a 24v but i have a friend lance from 4play offroad and diesel that has done this swap and told me to ask mopara973man, because it was slightly more extensive than the 12v. i searched for the post but have yet to find it. thanks to anyone that can give me the skinny on what wires to bypass and need to route to and from

Ok so here is what I figured out. I wired the regulator up using the method in the above video, except there is one thing missing in the video. You tie the blue wire into the system at the alternator where the middle pin off the regulator goes into the alternator. Solving the check engine light and any problem linked to the asd causing the trans to not to shift properly.