• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Black smoke, then gray/whiteish?

Hi all,

so im not sure but I may have a new problem creeping up on me. Last few days I've been enjoying having no major truck problems and running with the smarty on 5 and timing advanced to have a little fun. I like to get on it a little in 3rd and 4th when accelerating and watch the smoke a little bit. Anyway, today it seems like as the smoke clears up it gets a little gray/whiteish. Now I should point out that it is wet out today so it could be just spray. But if it's not road spray, what could cause this?