• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Having trouble getting my Scanguage calibrated

26 minutes ago, leathermaneod said:

Missing much how?

You are not looking to wire tap and even suggested going less on injectors. You want to switch from the Smarty to an Edge so you can micro manage and have the ability to switch on the fly. You are basically going to have the same power as what you have now... I don't think you will be doing a whole lot of switching on the fly.. unless you tapped the pump. 

Edited by dodgedieselnewbie

Yes between all the different combinations I tried I wouldn't say the differences are extreme. 9 was pretty intense though. Any throttle would result in my truck bellowing smoke like a freight train lol

tranny isn't quite stock....I have a valair single disc organic rated for 400hp and 900 ft lbs. plus the updated fifth gear nut and retainer from active trans but that's it. 

• Owner
5 hours ago, leathermaneod said:

Pretty much. Basically I would just like the switching on the fly so I can drive on economy normally but easily have power when I want it. Not mega power, just a little get up and go. 

Just for information value. With Edge Products its backwards the higher the level thee better the economy. It's not like Smarty where you turn it down. So with like my Edge Comp even with the wire tap I see at least 3 MPG gain on level 5 (120 HP) where it barely 1 MPG on level 1 (40 HP).