• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Keeping Your Truck From Getting Stolen?

• Owner

Maybe that why vehicle theft is low in this part of Idaho most of all the ranchers have manual transmissions and to this day people still leave the keys in the ignition. It does happen where manual transmission vehicles are stolen. I've done a front end rebuild of a 2000 Dodge after the thief crash the truck on Christmas morning into a bridge railing on a icy road being chasing by the police. Worse yet the the caught the thief and he since then skipped bail and ran.

P121714_1323.jpg

• Like 1

For those of you who have driven a G56, I don't think someone could get mine into reverse! It doesn't have the shift pattern on the knob, so pulling it past the reverse detent isn't known by many. G56 2nd gens aren't too "common" :lol: 

Edited by TFaoro
  • Like 1