• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Washington State Gun owners stage the largest felony civil disobedience rally in American history

Mopar1973Man

• Staff

I tell you right now there would never be an extremist Jihadi suicidal idiot show up around there to murder  50 - 200 people as they are not only cowards but he'd be shot so full of holes they would never be able to identify him.

Edited by JAG1

What is I 594 what did it outlaw? A whole article about I 594 but not a single word about the details of the law and why they were demonstrating.

Here in ND our legislature made huge strides to ease some old gun laws and next session they are going to make a big push and sounds like they are getting the support to eliminate concealed carry all together and replace it with our constitutional carry right instead.

ND also changed up some of the testing language and details for our Class one CCW testing so we now have the best CCW permit in the nation with the highest amount of states we have reciprocity with now versus other states.

• Owner
9 minutes ago, Wild and Free said:

What is I 594 what did it outlaw?

Here is your answer...

https://wei.sos.wa.gov/county/lewis/en/currentelection/Pages/Measure-594.aspx

The Effect Of The Proposed Measure If Approved
This measure would apply the background check requirements currently used for firearm sales by licensed dealers to all firearm sales and transfers where at least one party is in Washington. Background checks would thus be required not only for sales and transfers of firearms through firearms dealers, but also at gun shows, online, and between unlicensed private individuals. Background checks would be required for any sale or transfer of a firearm, whether for money or as a gift or loan, with specific exceptions described below. Background checks would be required whether the firearm involved is a pistol or another type of firearm. Violations of these requirements would be crimes.

As said in the article...

No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.
Organizer Gavin Seim made the extraordinary nature of the rally very clear, "This isn't just a protest. We are here to openly violate the law. Attendees publicly transferred their guns to each other in violation of I-591's background check provisions, and some even bought and sold guns just a few feet away from law enforcement. A fire pit blazed throughout the rally, and at the conclusion, gun owners lined up to burn their concealed weapons permits. A petition was circulated affirming gun owners refusal to follow I-594, which ended with, "We pledge our blood. We will not comply."
As the RSVPs in advance of the rally grew to over 6,000, the police, most who probably detest I-594, decided not to enforce the law.

In other words people of Washington are tired of Gov't have to do background check on who you are and if you legal to purchase or hold a concealed weapons permit.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

Starting July 1st idaho will be among the few states in this nation that will have constitutional carry. 

I moved away from Washington 7 years ago for a reason. There's a slew of other ridiculous things Washington does that repels me away from the state. It's another California in the making. 

• Like 1

• Owner
19 minutes ago, hex0rz said:

Starting July 1st idaho will be among the few states in this nation that will have constitutional carry. 

I moved away from Washington 7 years ago for a reason. There's a slew of other ridiculous things Washington does that repels me away from the state. It's another California in the making. 

To confirm this...

http://freebeacon.com/issues/idaho-becomes-ninth-constitutional-carry-state/