• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

been busy

dripley

Finally got thru with the Love;s I was working on. Talk about  a big job!!!! It was only 2 buildings but 4 businesses. One Love's C store, one Subway, one McDonalds, and a tire store. The past 3+ weeks has been unbelievable to get past all the inspections. We did it though by 12:00 pm the day before opening. A little close for comfort buy we did it. Missed being around here and see I missed a lot. But glad to be back.

• Like 3

Awesome dude!  Loves was probably my favorite for road trips...  Although, on a trip back to Virginia recently one of my crew introduced me to WaWas.  WaWas is now my favorite gas station.  I mean, it isn't in the same category as chick fil a, but hey... 

Whats on the agenda for now?  Aside from a well deserved six pack or Jamison on ice? 

• Staff

DRIPLEY  supervising the job site

Chickenman[2].jpg

Happy to hear you got the job done.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, CSM said:

Awesome dude!  Loves was probably my favorite for road trips...  Although, on a trip back to Virginia recently one of my crew introduced me to WaWas.  WaWas is now my favorite gas station.  I mean, it isn't in the same category as chick fil a, but hey... 

Whats on the agenda for now?  Aside from a well deserved six pack or Jamison on ice? 

Going to Richmond VA for another CFA. Working with a new to me project manager but he is hiring me some good subs so thats a good sign. Looking forward to it. I am actually at home for now and dont have to start the CFA until 7-5.

13 hours ago, IBMobile said:

DRIPLEY  supervising the job site

Chickenman[2].jpg

Happy to hear you got the job done.

Another nail hit square upon the head there IB. I need to blow that one up and put it on the job site. A scare chicken.

I had to get a tire mounted Monday morning and while the wheel was off I took a look and the brake pads. Thin is all I can say to describe them. The pads had cut into the rotor maybe a 1/6" maybe less, pads not the rivets. Sitting here with my grandson waiting on the Fedex truck right now. Not complaining though, those pads have been on the truck since I put the exhaust break on 150k miles ago. Not sure how many were on them before the e brake. But it is nice to be home and I got plenty to do.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1