• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Hillary Guilty?!

I cannot get this video to show up. I think my computer is limited in some respects.

I have a tough time creating a link to the news article in a free press publication. It's about three of the people who worked for the DNC and were blowing the whistle on the fraud going on. All three of them have been shot near their homes or shot in mysterious ways.

Edited by JAG1

Just some thoughts... When Hillary called responsible hard working tax paying Americans ' Deplorables' I think her conscience took over in that moment realizing that all her illegal dealings would be more fully investigated and have a far greater impact if she became president.

She prompted us American Patriots to pull together.

I also think her seizures became more pronounced knowing the ramifications of a full depth investigation into her past.

JMHO:2cents:

Sign in to follow this