• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hillary Guilty?!

Mopar1973Man

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

I cannot get this video to show up. I think my computer is limited in some respects.

I have a tough time creating a link to the news article in a free press publication. It's about three of the people who worked for the DNC and were blowing the whistle on the fraud going on. All three of them have been shot near their homes or shot in mysterious ways.

Edited by JAG1

• 3 months later...
  • Staff

Just some thoughts... When Hillary called responsible hard working tax paying Americans ' Deplorables' I think her conscience took over in that moment realizing that all her illegal dealings would be more fully investigated and have a far greater impact if she became president.

She prompted us American Patriots to pull together.

I also think her seizures became more pronounced knowing the ramifications of a full depth investigation into her past.

JMHO:2cents: