• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

i just gotta say i LOVE this new truck

Killer223

i now know why every ones loves rowing gears. my 6.7 pulls SO much harder then my 04. now my 04 is no slouch. it'll embarrass some popular sports cars. but this 6.7 w/G56 is a beast. the turbo spools later then i'd like but it amazing to hook up the flat bed and tractor and chug up a hill. awesome. awesome awesome. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, notlimah said:

Tyler?!?   ....    Auto?!?

It can't be!

:stuned:

Haha.... yeah, the problem with the manuals is they can't hold the power I want to make!

Next truck is going to shoot for 1,500hp with a set of big triples :stirthepot: 

My original plan was to de-tune the VP truck and make it a nice tow pig (which it was) then build what is described above.

Edited by TFaoro
  • Like 2

If I were to get another rig it would be a 2012 6.7 auto with full deletes..........................but my 05 will last hopefully for many many years and on top of that I really have no reason for a diesel with as much power as they make anymore in my future and for what I need to tow here out so if the day ever comes to replace the 05 it will be replaced with an auto gasser most likely.

I would like a CR 5.9 so I can still use my VGT setup and not have to deal with deletes etc, but 5.9 trucks are starting to get a little rough.

My next truck will not be a junker as it is next to impossible to bring one back.  I just want a nice truck that I can keep nice.  

• Like 2