• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How do I manually install The Quadzilla Driver / Load the Quadzilla V2 tune on Windows 10 / 8 / 7

Me78569

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Try to download again and see if maybe the file got corrupted.

Tried that i dont know what to do, the quadzilla is flahed to v2...

Quadzilla tech isn't much help I've emailed them 3 times and haven't gotten a reply.?

you can run the Ios store version of the app, it has the same varibles you just don't get the equalizer.  

I am afraid I don't have any apple stuff to test with and I am IOS stupid so I can't help much beyond that.  

Well i was really thinking about why it wouldn't load on my iPad because its worked on others. So I've been trying the .ipa link quadzilla tech sent me so got the bright idea to try your coded version...success!!! It might not be the version that quadzilla tech sent me but at least it works. So maybe this will help someone else untill v2 officially gets released to the public. Thanks for your help and the posting of the sticky! Great write up cant wait to get to tuning!!!!

On 3/23/2017 at 7:57 PM, Me78569 said:

you can run the Ios store version of the app, it has the same varibles you just don't get the equalizer.  

I am afraid I don't have any apple stuff to test with and I am IOS stupid so I can't help much beyond that.  

Is the .ipa link you have linked for v2? I got it running but doesn't have the equalizer. 

IMG_1831.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I have followed this several times without any success.  When I run Step 2 it goes through all the process and then gives me an error code that says the software is not compatible with my version of windows and to contact system publisher to make sure getting the right version of software for 32 bit or 64 bit windows.  Running windows 7 Pro at 32 bit.  I have followed the instructions and had to manually install the driver.  Trying to update a XZT+ and was referenced to this information by the Tech Support at Quadzilla.  Any help would be great as I do not even know what tune is loaded onto this box as I just got it used. 

Also when trying to launch out of the downloaded tune file I get a different error message.  Attached that as well.  The box connects and then after a few seconds it will disconnect and then reconnect constantly every few seconds cycling.   Thank you.

Step2 error.PNG

X2 Public Flasher Error.PNG

Edited by starkey.rayl

• 2 months later...

I am having this same problem below as well. does anyone have any information???

Posted April 13 (edited) · Report post

I have followed this several times without any success.  When I run Step 2 it goes through all the process and then gives me an error code that says the software is not compatible with my version of windows and to contact system publisher to make sure getting the right version of software for 32 bit or 64 bit windows.  Running windows 7 Pro at 32 bit.  I have followed the instructions and had to manually install the driver.  Trying to update a XZT+ and was referenced to this information by the Tech Support at Quadzilla.  Any help would be great as I do not even know what tune is loaded onto this box as I just got it used. 

Also when trying to launch out of the downloaded tune file I get a different error message.  Attached that as well.  The box connects and then after a few seconds it will disconnect and then reconnect constantly every few seconds cycling.   Thank you.

Step2 error.PNG

when I tried to update manually it says that driver is already updated. I browsed for driver and used the bin folder location for it and it said its already the most updated driver. it does constantly connect and disconnect when pluged in to usb port.  I will try home computer. just trying to get set up for when iquad module shows up later this week

On Windows 7 Pro, you shouldn't have to do the unsigned driver's thing in the loading. you should just have to right click on the tune and choose "Run as Administrator". It should open it up to load the driver. If it doesn't work, then you may need to choose the "Troubleshoot Compatibility" option and then use the recommended settings and then run it as administrator again. 

• 1 month later...

You have already flashed the box in the past haven't you?  Or is this on a new machine?  

As for the error tha tis because your computer is 32 bit and not 64 bit.  I can fix that, but I didn't know if you needed to do it again.

Edit:  Download this and stick it in the folder c:\quadflashint\bin\

Then rerun

devcon.exe

Edited by Me78569